Monday, October 1, 2007

Fascination With Pictures

I wanted to share a website that I've been simply fascinated with for the past couple of days. Those of you who use blogger.com to host your blog may be familiar with this, but I'm sharing this for those who haven't seen it. Blogger now has a site where they simply scroll pictures that people are uploading to their blog sites. It's just random picture after random picture. They screen them, so there are few, if any, offensive pictures. It's just picture of cute kid, after weird vacation picture, after scenery picture. It's fascinating to me to see what others are taking pictures of, and think are important enough to post on their blogs.

It's play.blogger.com

1 comment:

Timashoe said...

So how do I download this on my blog for people to be able to scroll through our pictures?

Tama