Monday, January 28, 2008

This Is Harder Than It Looks

Don't let this fancy facade fool you. Blogging is hard. By letting my blog go untouched for the last couple of months, I've fooled everyone into thinking that blogging is simple, all you have to do is ignore your blog. However, it is much more difficult than it looks. I'm beginning to learn that creative writing is much harder than it looks. If do manage to crank out a new post every couple of days, you can't be blamed for thinking that it's difficult. It's really not, all you have to do is ignore the blog, and everyone will marvel at your genius.

1 comment:

ten4ruthie said...

It doesn't have to be creative. Although this entry was confusing enough that it definitely deserves a spot in the creative writing category. After reading this, how am I supposed to feel about my own blog? Am I a genius when I write something really great? Or when I leave it alone? Or does the true genius lie in making everyone else think...... uh something. I ran out of steam. :-)