Sunday, September 9, 2007

Who Knew

Who knew a blog would be so hard to keep up with? When I decided that writing a blog would allow me to sit down and verbalize some of the ideas and thoughts I have, I had no idea that it would be so hard to come up with anything to write about. I think about stuff all day, I have lots of time in my job to be thinking, and it didn't seem hard at all to come up with things to write about. But... now that I have a blog, it seems like there isn't as much as I thought to write about. Things that seemed funny when they happened to me at 3:00 simply don't seem as funny when I'm tired, and trying to write at 11:00 that night. So, here and now, I'm committing to writing about things that may not seem to be all that funny, or all that important. Even if I don't think they're all that interesting, maybe you will.

No comments: